Do you claim to be an interiors junkie? Do you love to look at all the new trends and get them into your homes as soon as you find the accessories that really hit the special place in your heart? Or do you have a vision in your head but it nearly never goes as planned, or doesn’t turn out how you expected?
We have a solution, here are 10 reasons why you should hire an interior designer, and sit back and let them do all the work for you, ensuring that you have an amazing space to entertain in!
1. Spend money wisely and not to waste money resolving bad design decisions.
2. The wow factor, chances are the experts have just the thing that will look great in that awkward space you can’t fill.
3. Saves time, so that you don’t have to do it yourself, imagine hours saved searching for the perfect coffee table.
4. Designers deliver a full room or house complete with accessories so you can sit back and enjoy it.
5. Designers come up with things you wouldn’t have thought of.
6. You are missing out on 90% of what’s out there buying retail, and trade usually means a better price, saving money is always a good thing, right?
7. You don’t want your neighbours copying you, and interior designers ensure that what you’re getting is bespoke to you, your lifestyle and what you want to achieve.
8. Designers are skilled in the “mix”: high/low, time periods, styles to keep your space interesting and cohesive. They can help incorporate historic details when appropriate, creating a story and narrative to your space.
9. To spend more time enjoying your home with your family and showing off to your friends!
10. Designers can turn unused space into your favourite spot in the house.. just like that.
Last one being, well we are just all round awesome! Now, why wouldn’t you get an expert in?! If you want to understand how to find the right designer for you then have a look at this downloadable pdf… it’ll get you started on the right track. It’ll also get you onto our mailing list where you will be the first to know about interior trends and inspiration as well as any of our special offers before anyone else.
If you’re still not convinced and you’d rather do it all yourself then sign up to our amazing workshop being held in London soon.