So I woke this morning to find that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award by Something for Lilah, which is great as i’m new to blogging and this award is great recognition and makes me realise that my blog does get noticed! So thanks for this!!
The Leibster Award is one which is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers. After receiving it you then list 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, select 11 nominees, and provide 11 questions for them to answer.
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 11 facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions provided
- Pick 11 nominees for the award and let them know they’ve been chosen (You cannot nominate the person who nominated you)
- Create a set of 11 questions for the nominees to answer
11 Facts about me:
- I’m always planning, can’t help it, my diary is always planned (3 months in advance!)
- I think I have OCD and things always need to be neat
- I’m a list maker, I make lists about everything and drive Mr.P mad!
- I’m afraid of trains pulling out of the station and the tracks being exposed and that I might fall in!
- I love heights, jumping from them, abseiling, skydiving… you name it
- I’m always taking lots of photographs, yes i’m that snap happy tourist type that is continuously snapping!
- I love Italy and am currently ‘trying’ to learn Italian with the aim to live there one day…
- I love travelling and exploring new cultures, cities and environments I have a list of places I want to ‘do’ next…
- I’ve lived in Dubai
- I collect momento’s from wherever in the world i’ve been, so my place is just full of wonderful finds from all over
- I love shoes and earrings!!
11 Questions from Something for Lilah:
1. what is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Give Mr.P a kiss and be thankful for what i have!!
2. what is the next destination on your travel wishlist?
I have a ton of places on my bucket list, but i think the next destination has got to be South America – Brazil or Peru, just depends on the time of year we decide to head there!
3. would you say you are an introvert or extrovert?
No contest really, definitely an extrovert
4. do you read any books?
I love reading and once I start a good book its hard to put it down, i’m currently re-reading ‘The Zahir’ by Paulo Coelho
5. if you weren’t in the profession that you were now in, what industry would you have liked to be in?
I would still be creative, so maybe a photographer or an event organiser
6. are you a tea or coffee person?
Coffee all the way
7. what is your most prized possession?
I can’t live without my macbook, it comes everywhere with me!
8. what routines do you have to stay active/ healthy?
I try to get to spin class twice a week, no time for much more
9. do you have any beauty secrets or products that you cannot live without?
I have to take tea tree oil with me everywhere whether its oil, serum or wipes, its just soo soothing
10. have you ever lived or travelled with a friend?
I have travelled with numerous friends and whilst its good fun its not always easy, character building!!
11. what is your favorite thing to do to relax?
I love to grab a good book and a glass of vino and just read, immerse myself into another world….
I know I know I only have 7 blogs nominated, i’m new to the whole blogging scene and as yet am still discovering new blogs that I like the sound of!
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Whats your favourite food?
- What interests you more interior or fashion design?
- Whats your best furniture item buy and why?
- Whats your fav. colour?
- Whats is your idea of a perfect weekend?
- Heels or flats?
- Vintage or New?
- What’s your favourite book?
- Name 3 things on your bucket list?
- Whats the best ‘underground’ place you’ve found anywhere in the world?
It’ll be great to see what everyone comes back with!! Its nice that the Liebster Award exists!!
Please follow and continue reading my blog!!